Pan African Institute offers direct admission of professional membership into Full membership, Senior Associate membership, Associate membership, Graduate membership, Senior Licentiate Membership and Licentiate membership.
The aim is to support community developers, entrepreneurs, students, graduates, Corp members, employees and employers with necessary training and tools in order to improve their careers and enterprises, boost skills and capacity for effective performance, efficient delivery and self-reliant.
MBA/M.Sc degree with at least 12 years work
SENIOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
First Degree with at least 6-10 years work experience
First Degree with at least 2-5 years work experience
Fresh graduate or has 1year work experience and/or
ready to start up new enterprise
SENIOR LICENTIATE MEMBERSHIP
Undergraduate from recognized institutions
SSCE holder or owner of business and/or or willing
to start new enterprise
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAMME
- Get your membership certificate and added certificate/diploma in your field.
- Low-cost trainings and courses of choice leading to the awards of Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma certification.
- Build skills, make connections and engineer your future – Opportunity to join Pan African Institute’s activities to build your skills, attend special events to network and engage with like-minded students, graduates, experienced professionals, academics and thought leaders and access hundreds of valuable resources to jumpstart your career!
- Opportunity to connect with professionals in your area of interest; and get access to hundreds of key resources that will open doors when you start your professional career.
- Gain free access to educational tools specifically designed for fresh admission seekers, undergraduates and graduates.
- Communicate and collaborate with fellow members of the Institute in their area and in their field of interest.
- Internships & Mentoring – Institute’s Internship Connection program connects employers with students seeking internships.
- Being a graduate member of a professional body not only looks good on your CV, but also shows a level of early commitment to a career area, particularly if you get involved in the association’s activities.
Next Professional Membership and Induction Ceremony:
Abuja: August 26, 2017
Lagos: September 9, 2017
Kaduna: September 23, 2017
Method of Application
Membership Registration Fee: N3,000:00
Membership & Induction Fee: Please see http://panafricaninstitute.org/pages/fees.html
Complete the membership application online through http://www.panafricaninstitute.org/pages/induct.html
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION AND INDUCTION PAYMENT
July 24th, 2017
All inductees must pay their membership registration and induction fees into any of the Institute’s Accounts: Acct. Name: Pan African Institute for Community Entrepreneurship and Development; Bank: GTB Plc No.: 0141457452 or ECOBANK Plc No.: 1623004254
Attendance of Training and Induction
The training and induction fee is for training materials, bag, pen, notepad, membership certificate, lunch during induction only and administrative charges.
Attendance of Training and Induction
Candidates should note that attendance of professional membership training and induction ceremony is mandatory.
Issuance of Certificates
Membership certificates will only be issued to inductees at the induction venue.
Certificates not collected at the induction venue due to non-payment of induction fee can only be collected from Pan African Institute offices in Abuja and Lagos from two weeks after each induction on payment of a handling charge of N5,000:00 to the respective office. A brochure containing inductees’ profile will be available for free at induction venues and N1,000:00 subsequently.
For more information, please contact 0803 863 3212 or 0810 004 1620; email at email@example.com.
Please note that guests will not be admitted into the training and induction venue.
About Us, Visit www.panafricaninstitute.org/pages/about.html
How to apply: http://panafricaninstitute.org/pages/howtoapply.html
Chief Strategy Officer